December 9, 2009
Complications
I've been wondering if or how to write this post and I've put it off for quite some time, but I think I will feel better to finally have it out and done with. I'm very sad to say that we are experiencing some complications with this pregnancy. A few weeks ago we found out that our little girl that is growing inside me is showing signs of serious developmental problems. Nothing is 100%, but the doctors seem to think that there is a very high chance of a severe mental handicap. We won't know the actual results until she is here, but until then we are trying to stay hopeful and positive. We are so grateful for all of our dear family and friends for all their love and support. We love you all and ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We LOVE you guys and pray for you all the time...call me if you need anything!
Us too.
We are of course still praying for you. God does miracles each day so just keep your eyes on him. Love you!
You and your little girl are always on mind. Love you!
Oh Brigit! I think about you all the time.....you and your baby girl are always in our prayers.
That was fun getting together the other night! We all need to do that more! :)
Post a Comment