Brock and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary today! Yep...it's been a whole decade since we said "I Do"! Our life together hasn't been as perfect as we imagined it to be the day we wed, but it has been pretty terrific. The last ten years have been filled with plenty of ups and downs, but thankfully the ups have out numbered the downs. I'm so
grateful for Brock and for the love and friendship he gives me. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father and the poor guy is stuck with me.

I think this picture was taken about 4 years ago.

Brock and I spent last weekend together in Mesquite, NV to celebrate our anniversary. It was a nice relaxing weekend away with no kids. We got to our hotel room about 5:00 Friday evening and the first thing we did was take a nap. I know...we sure know how to have a good time!
4 comments:
Congrats you OLD married couple! You guys rock and are a great example of how a marriage should be! I hope Brock planned your Mesquite getaway!!!
You are such a beautiful couple...and just so you know, he is lucky to have you in his life! You two are just so perfect! I love you both so much!
Brock looks so young in your wedding pictures, I love it! What an accomplishment, 10 years, 4 kids and a lot of love later you look the best you have. Congrats on a decade--here's to eternity!
I love naps! I'm so jealous that you got one!
Post a Comment