Hermosa Beach! The weather couldn't have been better!

Paigey and I at our favorite Mexican restaurant at the beach. (I have the worst beach hair ever...just a frizzy mess!)

Brock and Colten!

Paigey was sooooo happy to be at the beach!
Colten was pretty happy too!
Paige couldn't wait to get her hands and toes in the sand.

Beach Bum!

Jesse & Colten...these two boys had so much fun together!



I got my picture with the cutest boy on the beach!

Paige loved the outdoor showers at the beach house!

Makenzie, Brittany, Steffani, Brock, James, and Rachael lovin the ocean air.

Beach Volleyball...the best workout on the beach!

Kenzie being a little camera shy!

Colten and Jesse riding their scooters on the strand...thank heaven for helmets.

The Paulks! Makenzie, Brittany, Cassie, Steffani, and Jesse.

The Petersens!

Half of the Cromie family...James and Rachael.

We love the BEACH!!!!

I love the beautiful sunsets at the beach.

We truly enjoyed our time at the beach! Thanks Steff for everything. We love you!

3 comments:
Great pics Brig...love the one of everyone jumping at the same time! We had so much fun spending time with you guys, thanks for inviting us! If there are any pics with my kiddos in them, will you please send them my way? Love ya!
AWESOME pictures Brigit! Yeah, there's just nothing like the beach!
Who just rents a beach-house for the summer? Man, that makes me a little jealous.
Um, Brigit, I want you to give me photography tips. I love all of your shots. They are so clear and perfect!
Post a Comment