We traded our timeshare in Snowbird, Utah for a timeshare in Carlsbad, California. It was a great change for us and there were lots of fun things to do...not to mention only being 1 mile from the beach!!!
I'm not very good with words, but hopefully my pictures will be able to say it all...
We had a long 6 1/2 drive in the car before we reached our vacation spot and the first thing the kids wanted to do was go swimming.
I love this picture...you can see Colten totally takes after his Dad.
This was the view right out our front door. We loved the place we stayed at...it was so family friendly.
We knew we wanted to take the kids to Disneyland. It had been 4 years since we had taken Colten and he was so young that he couldn't do much...he didn't even know any of the characters. We couldn't wait for the kids to really enjoy the "Happiest Place on Earth". The forecast called for rain, but we figured a little rain couldn't hurt and we decided to keeping our date with Mickey and crew.
Oh how wrong we were...Paigey and I trying to keep dry.
We had ponchos and umbrellas and we still got soaked...but we were fortunate enough to have the sun poke it's head out of behind the clouds for a couple hours.
Time to have some fun...
Paigey trying on hats...isn't she GOOFY?
Colten was feeling a little GOOFY too...
How cute is this kid...seriously???Minnie!!!
Princess Paigey and Belle
Then the rain came back and we tried to take cover inside.Oh...I forgot we stopped by to see Mickey too.
Colten even got to spend a little time with Darth Vader...Colten is going through a major Star Wars phase.
More vacation fun and pictures to come...















3 comments:
How Fun! I remember our first family vacation. I remember feeling like wow we are a REAL Family now.
We would love to get together sometime soon.
Great pictures, of course you guys come the one week that it really rains here! Sorry we missed you, glad you guys were able to have fun!
You guys are so cute... and WOW does Colton look like Brock!
Post a Comment