Paigey was too busy dancing to do much bowling...
After bowling we went to the beach to watch the sunset. These two are my favorite little people!
Breathtaking...
I was so disappointed that we got rained out at Disneyland that I demanded that we go back and give it another try.
Excited to be going to the happiest place on earth again...
Bumper Cars
The Goof troop...
Handy Manny
Sully was a big highlight for us.
Our 2nd day at Disneyland rocked, but our favorite stop on our vacation was Lego Land. It was literally right across the street from our timeshare. Lego Land was a ghost town compared to Disneyland. We didn't have to wait in line and we got to stay on the rides for 2 or 3 turns in a row.
Lego Darth Vader
Brock and the kids loved this plane ride. I don't do circular rides so I watched from the side.
Colten driving his lego car...and he even got his official lego drivers license.Paigey trying out her own lego wheels.
This was our most favorite ride!!! The Beetle Bounce. We seriously rode it 10 times. By the last time everyone had their arms in the air (even little Paigey) as we bounced up and down.
Lego pumpkin...and my pumpkins.
Me and my pumpkins!
We had a nice time together...just our family and look forward to many many more fun family vacations.


















2 comments:
Brig you have such a beautiful family.
Those lego cars are to die for! I want one, and a license, too! And those sunsets...man! You guys look like you had a ball. I seriously love taking vacations just with me and the hubby, and I'm sure it'll be just as great with the kiddo. You've shown that.
Post a Comment