

Colten getting a few extra batting tips from his dad/coach.

Kindergarten Field Day
Colten was a little Stud at Field Day. Colten, we have learned, is very competitive and we just have no idea where he gets it from. (Wink & Smile)

This is Colten and his buddy Isabella. They sit next to each other in school and have a cute little friendship. I told Colten to put his arm around Isabella for this picture, but she wasn't about to have a boy's arm around her.

Let the games begin!


Popsicles to celebrate a winning Field Day!

Colten is such a fun kid. We are amazed by how easy and quickly he learns things. He has already started reading and is doing so good. I don't remember reading in Kindergarten...I could barely write the alphabet. We're not sure where he good his "smarts" from either. (Smile)
1 comment:
Those are great pics...Colten looks so handsome in his little uniform! Miss you!
Post a Comment