1st stop - Wells, Nevada. We drove to Wells and stayed with my sister Rachael for a night. She wanted me (with my mad photography skills) to take pictures of the kids in her class. Rachael loved the Valentines I made of my kids and thought it would make a good Mother's Day gift for her students to give their mothers.
These were a couple of my favorite ones.


2nd Stop - Salt Lake City, Utah. We stayed with Mom and Duane right by beautiful Temple Square. We had tons of fun eating out, bowling, going to the movies, shopping, and exploring Thanksgiving Point.
Family Time!

Brock insisted we eat at his favorite childhood restaurant...Leatherby's.
My Mom is going to love that I posted this picture. (hehe)

Paigey's ice cream was almost as big as she was.


It was our first time to Thanksgiving Point and we loved every minute of it.
Dinosaur Attack!

Shark Attack!!!

The cutest kids ever!


The gardens at Thanksgiving Point made a perfect backdrop to take pictures of my kiddos.






I don't know if there is ever a time that Temple Square doesn't look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

The tulips all around the Temple were amazing. Brock was in Heaven...He loves tulips!

Spring has Sprung...
1 comment:
We loved seeing you during your break and am amazed by all the amazing photos! So fantastic!
I love the pictures at the Dino Museum...ha ha. Too cute!
Post a Comment