I'm sitting on the floor in my empty living room while everything we own is being loaded up on two big trucks by movers. I'm trying to stay out of their way, but make myself available if they need me. My kids are being cared for by my friend, and I'm exhausted and would like nothing more them to lay down on my bed and take a nap. But I can't because my bed is already on the truck. (major bummer) So instead, I'm going to make good use of my time and update my blog.
Colten is officially a 1st grader.
I'm so proud of this little guy! He is growing up way to fast.
Paigey's First Haircut!
Yes...Pagie is almost 4 for but she just had her first official haircut. I've never cut her hair...it's never really needed it. My sister Amber was at my house and she had just finished cutting Brock and Colten's hair and little Paige told us she didn't want Rapunzel hair anymore...she wanted short hair. (Smile) I couldn't allow her to cut her hair short, but she did get a little trim.
Washing her hair in the sink.
Paigey's Dance Recital
They are dancing to a Toy Story song and they are supposed to be dressed like Jesse.








1 comment:
Excited to hear the next update about you being in UTAH!!!
Love that little dance costume of Paige's! So cute!!!
Post a Comment