A couple months ago my friend Ronda, who took Sadie's pictures and belongs to the organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, asked me if I would be interested in sharing our story to help promote NILMDTS. I feel like I owe so much to Ronda and NILMDTS for our beautiful pictures of Sadie that I instantly agreed to do anything I could to help them. I figured I would just be sharing some of Sadie's photos and writing a little something about our family and our experience involving NILMDTS.
Boy was I wrong! I received a call from Fox 5 News in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago requesting to do an interview sharing our story. I wanted to tell them No Way Jose! I had no desire to be on camera, but I did want to help families like ours who have to endure the loss of a child and I couldn't say no.
I felt sick to my stomach anytime I thought about doing the interview, but with many friends' encouraging words and help from my personal stylist Becky, we made it through the interview.
Telling our story.
Getting the kids on camera.
Ronda doing her part.
When all was said and done, we were very grateful to share our story and show off the beautiful pictures of our sweet little angel. It warms my heart thinking about her touching lives even now.(Smile)





8 comments:
You are one of the strongest women I know. I will miss you...keep blogging so I can keep up with you.
You look absolutely gorgeous, Brigit. And, what a brave thing to do! I cried through the interview.
That was beautiful Brigit. I'm glad you got to share your story and inspire other people. You looked beautiful on camera and your words were beautiful!
You are amazing! And have a beautiful family!! You are definitely an inspiration. When are you moving?
You're truly one strong woman Brigit!! Glad you had the opportunity to share your story and inspire others.
LOVED this interview! You have no clue how many people you touched and dang girl, you look hot!
You guys are an amazing family. It still makes me cry. Thanks for the great example of pushing during through lifes trials.
You guys did a great job and I think it is so important that you continue to share your story with others. You looked great Brig!!!
Post a Comment