Our new favorite pastime here in Utah is to go to Sugar House Park and feed the ducks. Brock use to spend a lot of time at this park as a kid. It's been fun for him to watch the kids enjoy the park from his childhood.
How fun, we have a little lake over here that the kids love to feed the ducks at too! It looks like you guys are enjoying Utah...I hope we can come and visit you soon! Miss you!
3 comments:
How fun, we have a little lake over here that the kids love to feed the ducks at too! It looks like you guys are enjoying Utah...I hope we can come and visit you soon! Miss you!
I haven't been to Sugar House park in ages. I miss that place! The kids look like they're enjoying themselves, too! :)
I love Sugarhouse Park! I'm going to live vicariously through you from now on.
Post a Comment