
I can't believe that my baby is 4! It just doesn't seem possible. This little girl is just a bundle of sweetness! She lights up any room and loves lots of attention (which she gets anywhere we go). She is a girly girl and lives to wear dresses and lip gloss, and loves doing anything Colten is doing. Paige tries very hard to keep up with her big brother and is usually pretty successful. We just love her so much!
We went Bowling for Paigey's Birthday!

I had to add this picture. Paige was wearing overalls and they kept fall off her shoulders while she was bowling, so she thought she would just take them off. She is so her Dad!

I talked her into putting her pants back on and tried to crisscross her straps so they wouldn't fall.



Such a beautiful girl!

Colten picked this Rapunzel dress out just for Paige.

Barbie Jeep! Paige calls it her Beach Car.

Colten giving her driving lessons.

Happy Birthday our sweet girl! We love you so much!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Paigey!!! Maddie has the same Rapunzel dress and loves wearing it. Looks like you got totally spoiled!!!
Bwahahaha! I love the story about the pants! Ha ha! I can't believe she's FOUR! What? That's crazy! She's beautiful and sweet and we love her!
Post a Comment