July 14, 2011

Utah, Idaho, and Nevada

We have been busy little bees the last few weeks, but here is a quick update on what we've been up to.

UTAH
We are currently living in Holiday, Ut as we wait for our house in Stansbury to be finished. The townhouse we are living in has a jetted tub in the master bathroom. We all have taken full advantage of the tub, especially the kids.

Photobucket

Bubble Fight!!
Photobucket

We are really enjoying our summer here. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. We usually didn't spend much time outdoors in Vegas during this time of year. The Salt Lake Valley is so green and lush right now. It's been such a welcome change from the desert.

IDAHO

We spent the 4th of July weekend in Idaho water skiing and camping with my family.

Photobucket

Anderson Lake...Amazing and Beautiful!!!
Photobucket

The Petersens
Photobucket

Brock wake boarding behind our boat.
Photobucket

Brock getting fancy!
Photobucket

Jesse & Colten trying to get away on the jet ski.
Photobucket

Tubing Fun!
Photobucket

Cute little Paigey. I love this picture because it totally shows her personality!
Photobucket

You gotta love a girl in a swim suit and boots!
Photobucket

All American kids!
Photobucket

I had a little fun with my camera. I had heard that if you slowed the shutter speed down on your camera while shooting sparklers that you could do this...
Photobucket

It took quite a few tries, but I think I finally figured it out. The sparkler spells MOM. I have to admit I was a little impressed with myself.

NEVADA

We made it to Wells, NV in time to watch the fireworks at the golf course. The kids loved watching the fireworks burst right above their heads.
Photobucket

Then we got to celebrate my sister Steffani's birthday. She is a 4th of July baby and growing up she always told us the fireworks were just for her.
Photobucket

The kids and I stayed in Wells with my sister Rachael for a few days while Brock had to get back to work. Uncle Mike and Jay were so great to put the water slide up for the kids.

Photobucket

Paigey and her new friend Callie.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

What the water-slide? When we were kids that meant a tarp with water on it--man oh man how our minds would have been blown with that!

And I am indeed VERY impressed with your photography abilities. One day you'll have to show me how my camera works. Maybe when you're in your NEW house! Yay! It will be soon! :)