August 7, 2011

Car Show

This year marked the 20th annual Fun Run Car Show in Wells. I didn't bring my camera to most events, but I made sure I had it for the Parade.

Waiting for the parade to start.
Photobucket

Some of our friends that live in Wells. The Gibbs family.
Photobucket


Photobucket

The kids got tons of candy thrown to them.
Photobucket

This was Paigey's face when she saw her favorite pink car.
Photobucket

Paigey's Pink Car
Photobucket

Our friends the Rodriguez family. Nice Car!!!
Photobucket

More of our friends, the Westwood family. Their car won the car show last year and was featured on this years t-shirt.  Whooohooo!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I'm seriously amazed by all of the activities Wells has throughout the year. It's impressive!

Weekes Family said...

Crazy.. I cannot believe they still have the car show. Wow! Looks like lots of fun. Paige's birthday looks way fun and she is a very beautiful girl.