August 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Even though we left Las Vegas a couple months ago, we have finally moved into our new home. Yay!!

Photobucket

Our New Home.
Photobucket

We feel very blessed to be living in another new home. Everything is so fresh, new, and exciting! I love it more and more every minute I spend in it. We are little by little getting everything unpacked and put away, but my walls are bare. I'm having a hard time making everything from our house in Vegas fit in our new house. It seemed like it took me almost 10 years to get the our house in Vegas decorated the way I wanted it. Hopefully it won't take that long with this house.

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Holy. That sucker's huge! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it's so nice to have a place to call your own--with the hubby home with you, too. I can't wait to see it!

HeAtHeR* said...

Your home looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it! Loved your little We've moved card! So creative! Missing you guys here!

Stacie said...

Hello! Can I just say that I am already so glad to have met you and have you here! Not to mention just around the corner. Thanks for having us over last night. Your house is BEAUTIFUL! Welcome!!!!