October 8, 2011

Colten Turns 7

Our Colten turned 7 this week! It doesn't seem possible that he can be that old, but he is. I can't tell you how much we enjoy this little man. He is such a good big brother to Paige and such a big help to Brock and I. Colten loves to learn almost as much as he loves to play. He can beat Brock or I at any game on the Wii, but he is so good to often let his little sister win. Colten has a big heart and I think I love that most about him. (Proud Mother Smile)

The Birthday Boy
Photobucket

Colten wanted to go bowling for his birthday and our new neighbors Alana and Ava got to join us.
Photobucket

Make a wish!
Photobucket

Present time! I took Paige shopping and let her pick out a special gift for Colten. It was a quite a struggle to keep her from telling him what it was...the little stinker. She got him the Lion King movie and he loved it.
Photobucket

I don't know much about Star Wars, but Colten sure does and desperately wanted Anakin's light saber.
Photobucket

Toys Toys Toys!!! I think Brock was just as excited as Colten was for all the new toys!
Photobucket

Happy Happy 7th Birthday Colten Jay! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Woah! Seven?!? I about died when I saw that number. Crazy! He sure is a handsome little thing!