Can I just say I LOVE Fall!!!
I love Fall for many reasons, but most of them surround food! I love my new kitchen and I've been a cooking fool (which means I went from cooking twice a week to 3 or 4 times a week). I'm not one of those women who love to cook, but I do LOVE to eat. I don't like to experiment with recipes. If I'm going to spend time making something I need to know that it's going to be good. I'm a total recipe thief. If I eat something supper yummy I've got to get the recipe.
So I'm going to share with you a couple of recipes that I've stolen and have made quite frequently the last month or so.
Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup (in the crock pot)

I got this recipe from a dear friend when I went to pick up Paige at her house and she was experimenting with a new recipe. First off I have to say I'm not a big fan of soup...especially Tomato Soup, but this is to die for yummy. Plus cooking it in the crock pot is so easy and makes my house smell wonderful all day long. You can find the recipe here.
Next I want to share with you these to die for pumpkin cookies with carmel frosting.

This is the perfect Fall cookie! My kids beg me to make these cookies...seriously! They are so yummy and the caramel frosting is Heaven! This delicious recipe comes from my dear friend Becky in Las Vegas and you can find it here.
Thank goodness I'm pregnant and have an excuse to indulge in all this yummy food.

I am now 6 months pregnant and loving being pregnant this Fall. Colten and Paige I had to carry during the hottest months in Las Vegas and it was quite uncomfortable, but I'm taking full advantage of my waist (and butt) expanding during the cool weather and in big comfy clothes.
Next on my favorites list has nothing really to do with Fall or Food, but still completely wonderful.
Have you ever heard of Pinterest? The first time I heard about it was about 6 months ago and didn't quite understand how easy or cool it was. It's a website where you can organize and save anything you find on the Internet. I see cool crafts, gifts, or blogs that I always think I will remember and don't, then spend hours later trying to find them again. It is really easy and so handy. Let me know if you want a invite. You can see my Pinterest on the top right side of my blog.
5 comments:
I cannot wait to try that amazing soup. Mmmmm.....
And pinterest looks amazing, I've heard so much about it, but I cannot bring myself to join because I KNOW I'll spend too much time on it. Ha ha. I'm for sure going to look at your posts though because you have great taste. ;)
I finally got caught up on blogs. It looks like you guys are enjoying SLC. Brigit you look GREAT!! I love the house tour. I will defintally have to try those recipes. Miss you.
Hello Love! I was just thinking of you yesterday, and wanted to catch up and see how you are! Love you so much.. i will give you a call tomorrow! I feel so special to have made your favorite food recipe list... but I agree! Those cookies are to die for!!!
love you!
b.
You look so beautiful in that picture. I love Pinterest too, I have become addicted! I am going to have to try that cookie recipe out. Miss you!
I love, love, love fall! Lucky girl. You look amazing for how pregnant you are!
Post a Comment