Back yard view. It was absolutely Beautiful!

The view from our front door.

The kids were so excited and so was I. We haven't lived here long enough to hate the snow. In Vegas we only saw it a few times in 12 years. So for breakfast the kids and I had "real" snow cones! We scooped up the freshest snow off our deck and added our favorite syrups and we were set. Brock had hot chocolate instead of a snow cone...is he crazy or what?(wink)
They were so yummy!

Here is our Thankful board for this year.

The funnest thing that both our kids said they were thankful for was our new grocery store...Solebergs. I have to admit I'm pretty thankful for it too. The first couple months we lived here we had to drive 10 miles to the closest grocery store.
3 comments:
Really cute board! Can't say I feel sorry that you had to have no grocery store for a WHOLE two months. :) We are happy for it, too.
I've lived here my whole life and never made me a REAL snow cone...I better get on that.
You are so FUN! Real snow cones is a great idea...but I think I will stick to the hot chocolate. I love having a Soelbergs close to...but I still miss my target and costco...boo!
I love the snow cones idea! What a great way to celebrate the first snowfall.
I love that thankful board SO MUCH! I think you should use your talent to teach me how to make one! :)
Post a Comment