We went to the Pumpkin Walk at the historical flour mill close to the house. The kids loved it and got to do a little early trick or treating.

This was my cute craft for the month. I saw it online and totally copied it! It was a little harder then I thought but it turned out cute!

My sister Gina and her boyfriend Jamar, along with his son Jay, came to visit our new home.

We got to spend some quality time all together and even had a surprise visit from Grandma Larsen.

Cookie Decorating!

Jay and Colten

Paige and her very sweet cookie.

Yummy!

Pumpkin Carving.

We had a "Just Dance" dance off. The kids doing the Monster Mash!

Gina and I getting our groove on.

But Mom and Duane stole the show. You have to watch this!!!!
Halloween!!! Trick or Treat! Anakin and Rapunzel

Daddy with his princess.

Trunk or Treat!
5 comments:
That video is GREAT! I couldn't stop laughing!
Duane was cracking me up in that movie! Ha ha. Fun month!
Loved your Mom and Duane dancing! The finger shake he added in there was a nice touch. so cute! And are you kidding me with that craft!!! Holy Smokes Sister! That is so stinkin' cute! I love it. Makes me sad we don't have our craftin' cuties anymore!
Love you bunches! Oh.. and I need to order some sentsy stuff... how do I do that now?
talk to you soon! hope all is well.
love, Beck
dang... I don't know why I keep showing up as unknown.
Oh well. at least I signed my name this time! ;)
love you!!!!!!
It was fun to look through your blog. Your parents seem like people that people just fall in love with...I hope that makes sense. So after visiting your pinterest link I have decided that you are going to have to send me an invite...it looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment