February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day!

We love VALENTINE'S DAY at our house. It's one day set aside to celebrate those you love most.

These two little girls are at the top of my LOVE list.
Photobucket

Macey's first VALENTINE'S DAY!
Photobucket

We had our neighbors over to take part in our VALENTINES celebration. Ava and Paige creating their very own HEART pizza.
Photobucket

Alana and Colten working on their yummy pizzas.
Photobucket

For desert...CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!
Photobucket

I HEART my family!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamee said...

So FUN!

Marisa Jean said...

I love the idea of having neighbors over for heart-shaped valentines pizzas.

I think I'm putting those two cute little girls at the top of my list, too! LOVE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling family pictures ! I can't wait to hold this new baby. We are planning on attending the Regional Tournament in Salt Lake March 8-10 We are coming down with Chuch and JoAnne Ireton so I will get in touch with you so we can arrange to see all of you. Donna and Cornie