February 8, 2012

Baby Lovin'

I haven't posted much the last few weeks because I've been busy loving on and caring for our little Macey. My blog isn't the only thing that is falling behind. My house is a complete mess and most days I'm lucky to get out of my pajamas. I'm trying really hard not to be completely mortified when someone stops by and catches me in my unruly state, but I know all too well how fast this time goes and I've tried to take complete advantage of it.

Here are few recent pictures of the newest Petersen.

I just love this beautiful little girl!
Photobucket

BIG sister...little sister
Photobucket

Daddy & Macey time.
Photobucket

Daddy's Girl
Photobucket

Colten and his baby sister.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Stacie said...

She is still so itty bitty! Don't EVER regret not cleaning or blogging because you are holding a baby. :) And if anyone stops by, they would only be jealous that they don't have the same opportunity. Time does go too fast, I'm glad you're taking advantage!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Oh those moments go by so fast!! Treasure every day in your pj's!!!! Hope your all doing awesome!!

Jamee said...

She is so PRECIOUS!!! You are so lucky to have her and I think it is wonderful that you are cherishing these moments and making lasting memories for yourself!

Shay said...

Best moments!!
Let us know when you are ready for a trip to Roxberry in Tooele for frozen yogurt! We can even do it as a family outing. I had Scout in March and stayed secluded from sickness exposure so just let us know when you wanna venture out

SVB said...

She is absolutely perfect!!! I want to squeeze her. I miss you tons and I am really hoping to get up there at the end of this month or in March...you will be hearing from me soon :)

Marisa Jean said...

I believe that for every child you bear, you get one additional month to wear your pajamas all day. That means you get 5 months!!! Yay!!!

I'm obsessed with that little girl and NEED to get out to see her! So sweet!!!