We had her first real birthday party with her friends. If you can't tell, the theme was butterflies!
All the girls got their face painted like a butterfly.
Opening presents surrounded by beautiful butterflies!
Some of the butterflies that we could get to sit still for a picture.
Paige and her two butterfly buddies that live next door.
One of Paige's girlfriends gave her fingernail polish for her birthday and she wanted to paint her nails so bad, but I wouldn't let her. I had just taken her the day before to the nail salon to get her nails and toes done for her birthday. Brock felt bad for her so he told Paige she could paint his nails.
He is seriously the best Dad ever!!! I love that color on him! (You totally rock my hubby!)
This butterfly cake is a repeat of a few years ago, but it's what she wanted! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!
1 comment:
Paige looks so happy with her girly party, and I can't blame her! I think I know your face painter. Was her name Katrina by chance? Awesome party. Feeling sick she's already 5 though! Sheesh time flies!
Post a Comment