February 16, 2013

Valentines

Staying up late the night before to surprise my valentines! Heart Attack!

Sharin' a little love! 
 
A few of my cute Valentines!
 
 
Love Love Love this little sweetheart!

 
 
Sporting matching Pjs from Auntie Rae.
 
We adopted the tradition of celebrating Valentine's Day, as a family, with homemade Heart pizza's a few years back! We were lucky to have some special friends, that we love to pieces, join us. 

 
 
I see a "bromance" brewing!



3 comments:

Kim said...

You are such a fun mom and queen of neighborhood parties! What a wonderful day filled with LOVE.

Marisa Jean said...

I need you to write an idea book for fun things to do for your kids on holidays because I suck.

Brian & Kerrian said...

I love this picture! I have been out of the blogging world for a few months!! It was fun to catch up on your blog. I also loved reading about what you had already told me about, Mitchell's journey. Such a tender mercy for your family!!!! It was so fun to see you today!! xoxoxo