March 12, 2008

Little Blessings

This last weekend we had both Colten and Paige blessed by their Grandpa Duane at home. They were beautiful blessings and we were so honored that all of Colten & Paige's grandparents were able to be present. Brock's Mom & Step Dad came from Washington for the weekend. We were so glad they could make it even though it was a quick trip. We were so grateful to have many of our friends and family here with us too. Sarah and Rob...a special thanks to you guys for making that trip again so soon. We love ya & miss ya.
Both Colten and Paige did so well during the blessings. I was most worried about how Colten would do, but he just sat on his Daddy's lap and was so good. Paige was the picture of an angel and did wonderful too. It will go down as one of the most special days of our family.

We appreciate Grandpa Duane for blessing our children , and everyone one else who participated...Thank You so much.





Grandma Hoem & Paige

Nani & Papa Bolechala

Grandpa Dente

Our little cuties


Jen & Paige


Jorden & Colten

Paige & Maddie

Our cute Colten

Grandpa Duane & Paige


Pretty Princess


Grandpa Duane & Colten



Grandma Petersen & Paige

2 comments:

SVB said...

Hey girl...we were so happy to be there too and would do it again in a heartbeat...we love you guys! I absolutely love the pics ... your kids are too dang cute! Can't wait to see you in March ... run, bike, swim or just get a good workout eating like I do! Love ya girl!

Marisa Jean said...

OH! She's beautiful. I just want to hold her for a minute. I hope you took notes on the blessing. I love looking back at all the blessing from my family--how individual they are and how pertinent they are to us now. That's great!