
Colten has also started sleeping in his own Big Boy Bed. Yes, he has been sleeping in the crib all this time, and we're ready to put Paige in it. He loves his new bed and the transition has been pretty smooth.
Our 8 month old little Paige is now sitting up all by herself. This last week I haven't even had to keep a pillow behind her. She is so big.

Paige seems to enjoy life a lot more sitting upright. She can interact and play with her brother easier.
She also gets to take baths in the big bathtub with her brother and kick and splash around more.

This last weekend we broke down and got Paige's ears pierced. Brock and I went back and forth over doing it and this weekend we found our selves at the mall in front of the ear piercing place. Paige did really well and only cried for a minute, but I have to say she looks stinking cute.



6 comments:
Those pics are too dang cute! I love the one with the two of them in their cowboy hats! Paige looks cute with earrings...what a big girl! They have changed so much since we saw them a couple of weeks ago...time flies by way too fast at this age!
Too Cute! They are getting so big. They are always happy and all smiles. You should be proud. They are just precious!
I seriously LOVE that photo with Paige in the hat. She looks like she should be on the cover of some baby magazine. I'm a little sad that you named your daughter paige because that is one of the two names that I have always loved. Oh well. Oh, and yes, he will probably kill you later on in life for taking that photo, but at least we get to enjoy it before he realizes you posted it on the internet! Wahoo!
Your kids are so dang cute!
Oh... Brigit! Can I be on your will? Your kids are just the sweetest things ever. I seriously would take them in a heart beat. Emmy would love that too! Those pictures are darling. I really am going to find a contest for Paige to be in. She would take the cake! Love you!
Brigit- sorry about Vegas, but, I guess I'll be seeing you at Teema's wedding in August! I had no idea what she was up to then one day in the mail- there she is.
Post a Comment