Here is a short video of me in action. For the swim I am at the middle back of the pack and you see me waving to the camera and taking my time getting into the water. I didn't want to be crowded and get kicked in the face during the swim, but I turned out that I was a much stronger swimmer then most and had to work my way through the crowd anyway.
Women in BLACK. Lookin Good!

Getting my game face on.

My little fans.
All my Iron Girls. Look at those guns.
Most of us have had a baby in the last year. Some babies were not present so we improvised.
Our husbands showing their empty wallets after forking out all their money to support us in our triathlon. Boy do we love them!

Our Iron Men. They are trying to show off their muscles, not their farmer tans in case you couldn't tell.

To all my Iron Girls...
Bionic Becky, Smokin Hot Sarah, Kick Ass Korryn, Sizzlin Stephanie, Jammin JaNae, & Momma M. I love you Hookers and thanks so much for doing this with me.
Love, Bombshell Brigit

7 comments:
That was awesome, wasn't it??? I wish I could say swimming was my best or favorite leg of the race. I'm just glad that I made it out of the water alive! I can't even tell you how great it was training and doing the race with you Bombshell! You made it a ton of fun! Momma M
Brigit-
I can't believe you did it! Congratulations. I remember back to the days of WHS track. Who would have known then that you would run a triathalon! I'm so proud and happy for you, what an accomplishment! I noticed you said you completed your FIRST triathalon, does that mean more to come? Way to go HOOKER.
Hey girly...I love the pics! You are one hot mama in that wetsuit! I widh I could say the swim was my strongest leg too, but oh well, I finished! Thanks for pushing me when I wanted to quit and for sharing the hotel room, I loved the snoring! LOL!
Dear Bombshell,
I had a wonderful time training for the Iron Girl with you and race day made all the hard work worth it! You made me feel like I was really part of a team. I just have to say that you look like a Bombshell even with a swim cap and no make-up! Love, Jammin' JaNae
Awesome!! I'm so proud of you. That is really a great accomplishment - you inspire all of us moms! Congrats!!
I'm so proud...and a little jealous. I wish I was in as good of shape as you. You really do look fabulous. Hey, remind me what days you guys will be here. My husband is, well, the epitome of male and can't remember to tell me anything--but I want to see you, so I'll make the plans! Looking forward to it!
Brigit... You know how much I love you! I will never forget us that one night at Korryn's class, where we looked at each other, and wondered if we could really do a triathlon! I am so glad we decided to take it on! And we did it! With style! To the many times when I thought I would die from exhaustion, you were right there leading the way. (Renato's class, Red Rock, swimming in the lake) Thanks for making this journey one to remember. You are awesome, Sis!
Love, B.
Post a Comment