April 9, 2008

Skinny Dipping or Chunky Dunking

Yes, Paige went swimming for the first time last week at Aunt Steffie's new pool. Aunt Steffie heats her pool like warm bath water, so it was a perfect temperature for a newbie.

I wasn't really planning on Paige going swimming, so I hadn't brought a swimsuit for her, so she went naked. Who doesn't love a naked baby? She was so cute and just loved splashing and being with all the kids.

Getting Ready to get in the water



Alyssa got the honor of holding Paige in the pool.


Colten loved swimming with his cousins too & Brittany was so good to haul him around.


I just had to add this picture. I was doing dishes one morning in the kitchen and when I looked up I saw that Colten had gotten all his toys out for Paige to play with. He is such a good brother and everything was within her reach.

2 comments:

SVB said...

Those pics are too stinkin' cute! Paige is such a little doll and I LOVE her little pigtails, I will have to try those in Maddie's hair, except that she hates me touching her hair at all! I love the pic of her buried in toys, how sweet of Colten...those are the moments you just have to cherish :)

Marisa Jean said...

I love that Colten basically buried her with toys. My nefews always try and make my niece comfortable and it's so cute! And yes, I love naked babies. They are just so cute!