September 4, 2008

Colten's First Day of Preschool

It was a very exciting day today...Our Colten went to his first day of preschool. He has been looking forward to it for weeks and the day finally came. He kept asking me if he could ride the school bus and I had to explain to him many times that there was no school bus to preschool and that Mommy would be driving him. He was a little bummed, but I'm sure he'll get over it.

Colten was also really excited about preschool because he would be attending with his cousin Jesse.

Jesse & Colten after their first day of school.

We are so proud of you Colten. You're such a big boy now!

2 comments:

SVB said...

Awwww....what a little stud! I know, Ethan asks me everyday if it is time for preschool yet...maybe I shouldn't have told him about it so soon. I wish we were there to send Ethan with Colten too!

Marisa Jean said...

He's old enough for pre-school!?! He looks so cute! My favorite part of back to school is the back-packs. I love them. They are always just as big as the child. His fits him better than others I've seen, but they still crack me up.