As of yesterday Paige has discovered her baby doll and her little mommy instincts. I bought Paige her very first baby doll for her first birthday and I've tried and tried to get her to play with it and she's had zero interest. She always seemed way more interested in play with Colten's trucks and toys. I have no idea where that doll that I got for her birthday disappeared too, but my sister also gave her a small baby doll for her birthday, and this little baby doll that Auntie Rae got her has been the object of her affection for the last two days. I'm not sure where Paige found it but it has hardly left her sight, and she has been so good to hug and kiss her baby whenever possible and wants everyone else to too. She is so stinkin' cute and we've had so much fun watching her.


Paige kissing her baby.


4 comments:
Oh that is too sweet...love those pics! Reminds me of Maddie and her dolls, she just loves them to death. Seriously, she is always carrying one of them around. I love seeing their little mommy instincts at such a young age. I love Paige's curly locks, I just want to eat her up!
How adorable is that!?! Even in the pictures she looks like she just adores that little baby. My nieces LOVE their dolls too. They quite literally are their prized posession.
That is what I LOVE about little girls!!! So cute!
P.S. I LOVE your new background. It's very pleasing to the eye.
Post a Comment