A family that eats frozen yogurt together...stays together!
It's self serve and they have about 15 different flavors of frozen yogurt. You can also add any kind of topping you want to your yogurt. And believe me... they have all the good stuff!
My favorite is cheese cake with fresh strawberries on top, but I also had to try a little kiwi and Heath bar with some Oreo crumbs on top. So YUMMY and it's nonfat...well, the frozen yogurt part is.
Town Square is a fun outdoor mall and now that we have discovered Yogurt Land it's totally worth the 20 min drive out there and back.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I would love that place. Yummo!! When we come and visit(whenever that happens) you will have to take us there! Love ya!
Y-U-M!!!! That sounds SSSOOO good! I can't eat ice cream, so maybe I should try frozen yogurt and see how my belly does with that. I love your philosphy--I might have to use that for other things in my life too. By the way, I think your hubby is so stinkin cute! Just thought I'd pass it along.
Post a Comment