October 31, 2008

My little PUMPKINS...

We have been anticipating Halloween all month long and we are so excited that it is finally here. Last week we got the kids dressed up and went Trick or Treating at a little Halloween Carnival down the street. The kids had a blast to say the least. Colten is in his football costume from last year because his mom was having a tough time putting together this year's costume. I wanted to dress Colten and Paige up together (same theme). Paige is a cute little 50's girl and I wanted Colten to be a Greaser, but I could not find a little leather jacket for Colten. I put if off because I thought it was going to be easy, but now I'm out of luck and out of time. You will have to stay tuned to see what Colten's new costume is.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

SVB said...

So cute...I love little Paigey's dress...where did you find it? Colten is too cute too in his little football costume! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween, wish we could have spent it with you!

Marisa Jean said...

At least you can rest assured that a lot of 50's girls were known to associate with football players. Besides, how stinking cute do both of them look anyway. I love it!