It snowed in Las Vegas twice this week and it was so fun because it really did start to Look a lot like Christmas. I called my Mom when it started snowing Monday...because that's big news around here, but then I hurried and rushed off the phone so I could take pictures of the kids while it was snowing. Little did I know that it would snow all day long. We ended up with about 3 inches of snow. It didn't stay around long...by the next morning it was all gone. Brock, being the good Daddy that he is, made a point to make a Snowman with the kids.
Wow...what is this white stuff?
Wow...what is this white stuff?

I took all these pictures from the back door in my warm PJ's. I grew up with all that white stuff and can enjoy it from indoors.





No comments:
Post a Comment