December 17, 2008

We Believe!




This past weekend we had the opportunity of meeting up with some of Brock's family in Williams, Arizona for an AWESOME weekend. We got to ride a little train called "The Polar Express" to the North Pole and meet Santa. We had purchased our tickets clear back at Easter to reserve our spot on the Polar Express, and it was totally worth it. Colten was in heaven. His excitement and facial expressions were priceless.

I made all the kids matching Christmas PJ's to wear on the Train. They all looked so cute. I wish I had the time to make matching PJ's for the adults too. Maybe when we win Mega Bucks and hire a nanny I'll have more time to work on things like that.

All Aboard! Waiting to get on the train.
Here we go.
First Class dinning with Hot Cocoa and Chocolate chip Cookies (my favortie)
Colten...Where's Santa?
Santa handing out bells to everyone.
Paige and I hanging out on the Polar Express.
Singing Time!

Five Golden Rings! Great singing men!


Paige singing with daddy.

We had a great trip despite the cold weather and look forward to our next ride on the "Polar Express."

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

You made all of those pajamas? They are PERFECT!

I've always thought going on a train ride like the Heber Creeper (in Utah) or the Polar Express would be fun to do with kids. I'm sure Colton was extatic with how much he loves trains.

I really am jealous. This looks like a lot of fun. You got some great photos too. I love the one with Paige and Brock singing.