
The Petersen Turkeys
We had a wonderful Turkey day. Brock started off the morning with our ward Turkey Bowl. He helped revive it after many years of it's absence and it turned out to be a great success. The Young Men beat the Older Men by 1 point (11-10). I didn't make it out to see any of the game, but I wish I would have for a couple of good snap shots.
After the Turkey Bowl, Brock and I kept busy in the kitchen while Paige and Colten enjoyed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Brock was in charge of the turkey (his first time ever cooking one) and I did the rolls, stuffing, and a few other things. The turkey ROCKED! Brock spent a lot of time watching the Food Cooking channel to get the best tips on how to make the perfect bird and His hard work payed off.

Colten & Paige watching the parade.
We had a wonderful Turkey Day...topped off with everyone around the table saying what they were most thankful for. Colten was most thankful for his friends/cousins Jesse and Jorden.

The whole crew at our house for Thanksgiving.

This is a picture of my sister Amber doing the dishes. We love to tease her that she always disappears when it's time to do dishes.

The whole crew at our house for Thanksgiving.

This is a picture of my sister Amber doing the dishes. We love to tease her that she always disappears when it's time to do dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment