
After coloring eggs, the kids decided to run through the sprinkler to get themselves clean. Colten did it bare naked...while Paigey modestly kept her clothes on. Who needs a bath when you have sprinklers.

Easter Morning!

Both kids were loving the candy, but Paigey was in HEAVEN.

The Egg Hunt! Paige was so cute carrying her basket around and putting eggs in it, but then the basket got too heavy and slowed her down. She finally left the basket in one spot and ran the eggs to it.

The Easter Bunny couldn't fool Colten. He could found all the hard eggs.

Colten was so good to make sure Paige found enough eggs.

It was a beautiful Easter.
1 comment:
SO FUN! I love the pictures of Colten running through the sprinklers. HA! He's so adorable. I can't believe it's warm enough to do that. I'm so jealous! :)
Don't you love Easter? It's my favorite holiday. The kids look so happy and cute doing all these fun activities that you planned for them.
Post a Comment