
Last Saturday Brock and I were Sealed together and to our children in the Las Vegas Temple. It was truly the most wonderful day ever! I will admit there was a time when I didn't know if this day would ever come or even if I wanted it to come. I'm so thrilled and grateful that this day did come and will forever bless our lives.
This is our family shortly after our Sealing all dressed in white. The handsome looking man on the left is my cousin Jonathan. He stood in as proxy during our Sealing for our first son Chase that died at birth almost 7 years ago. We are so grateful to him and his wife for traveling to be with us on this most special day.
Brock and I have kind of been joking about being Newly Weds again since the sealing ceremony was just like a wedding ceremony... with the added bonus of being together FOREVER! Where was the second honeymoon?

Colten and Paige were so darling dressed in white. It was so sweet when they brought the kids in to be sealed to us. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room.

Colten and Paige were so darling dressed in white. It was so sweet when they brought the kids in to be sealed to us. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room.





5 comments:
Your header is the cutest stinkin' picture...congratulations again on sealing your beautiful family together forever!
Brigit! I thought you might post about this most incredible day... what great pictures of you guys! It was such a wonderful day. One that I will never forget either! Definitely one of the most special times for me in the temple. I love you... and I love your family.
Those pictures are priceless, and will bring so many happy memories as you retell the story of this wonderful day to all your children... and grandchildren! You are the best... babe. And your family is forever!!! It just makes me smile from ear to ear. :)
What a handsome family! We loved being there and I know Jonathan was honored to stand in for your son. I could really feel a sweet spirit when you were in the courtyard all in white. This was a very special experience. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it! We love you!
I started to write on the other post, but got way too emotional, which I am doing now. I am so very happy for you and Brock. I am so happy that you will now be an eternal family! You look so very happy. What a very special day. I sure wish I could have been there! Hope we can see each other soon. I love you!
Thank you for letting us be there during those two times in the temple. It really was such a great experience and one that I will never forget either. You do have such a beautiful family!! I'm so so happy for you guys!!
Don't we need to do dinner soon?? I think it's someone's b-day this month, right??? :)
Post a Comment