June 4, 2009

Graduation Time

Colten and Jesse graduated from preschool last week. They got to spend their first year of preschool together and had a blast. Next fall they are off to separate schools....How will they survive?

Way to go Colten & Jesse!


They following day we were in the car and off to Wells for Alyssa's high school graduation. Its so weird to think that Alyssa is old enough to graduate. I graduated in that same gym 12 years ago and Alyssa was only 6. Talk about feeling old.


I made Alyssa a photo album/scrapbook of her whole 18 years of life for her graduation present. I really enjoyed putting it together and watching her grow up all over again. Congratulations Alyssa!


Things you do in Wells...
Wells has a fairly nice golf course and since its not 110 degrees out side it makes for a pretty good day of golf. Brock was good enough to take the boys down and let them hit a few.





BBQ in honer of Alyssa.

Auntie Rae's Super Slide.
It was probably about 69 degrees out when the Cromies got out their awesome water slide, but that didn't bother the kids much. They couldn't wait to give the slide a whirl.


After about a half an hour on the slide the boys were frozen and headed strait for the hot tub.

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Holy Busy. Wow.

I love those golfing pictures and I think those graduation robes are thee CUTEST things I've ever seen! Congrats, Colten! Good luck next year in school!

Marisa Jean said...

P.S. You totally get the over-achiever stamp for the day; you made a full scrapbook as a graduation present? Man, I need you as a sister!

The Tanner Family said...

How cute! Wow! Kindergarten already? Crazy how fast they grow huh? I want to order some scenty bars, but I don't know what flavor. Do you have any suggestions of your favorites. Aunt Patti got me the twilight, and I love it, but I want a different one! Let me know k. Love ya! Oh...Happy (late) Aniversary! Hard to believe it's been that long! :)

Mark and Maria said...

Man Brigit, those were some great updates!! You know, I am SO SO jealous you got to go to Taylor Swift, I love that girl!
Those are really some sweet pictures of Colton on the motorcycle! I especially love the last one with Brock(I think that's Brock) behind him.
P.S. Where have you been??? I haven't seen you for forever!!

Erin said...

I just read your comment about feeling old at graduation. I laughed. It's because we ARE old :) The kids that graduated this year weren't even in school when I graduated. They were born in 1991. That's right about the time I was in love with New Kids on the Block.