The Petersen Family went on our first camping trip with our dear friends, the McGinns. We left Las Vegas early Friday afternoon and drove to Duck Creek, Utah to enjoy the great outdoors. As you will be able to see from the pictures that our accommodations were a couple steps up from tenting it. We stayed in little A framed cabins in Duck Creek Village that were perfect for my kind of camping.
Camping isn't Camping with out fire roasted Smores. Yummy!

We made a little trip up to beautiful Bryce Canyon. The views were just breathtaking and we even came upon a small herd of dear.

Here are a few pictures of the kids at Bryce Canyon. I don't know if Colten had a big enough umbrella to keep him from getting wet.

We did a little hiking at Bryce Canyon. Brock was trying his best to keep up with Colten.

Mommy and Paigey.

Family & Friends!



We had so much fun and were so grateful to have such awesome friends to hang out with.
3 comments:
For as long as I've lived in Utah, you'd think I would have made it to Bryce Canyon before, but nope. Never been. I love the pictures though and wish I could have gone too. I love that massive umbrella!
My kind of camping!! Looks like a ton of fun!
How fun!! We miss hanging out with you guys.
Post a Comment