
Paige had fun just watching the kids. It was a little on the cool side to be getting wet. She enjoyed playing with her future husband, Ben Fife, the most.

We were actually ready for Church a few minutes early on Sunday, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the kids in their church clothes.
Too Cute!


3 comments:
They are so cute!! We miss you guys. Cooper saw Colton and said, That's my friend. We need to get together sometime soon.
Oh my word--where did you get a water truck to spray down the kids?!? That's the best water party I've ever seen!
HA HA HA HA>>>> I laughed out loud when I read your post... the comment about Paige and Ben. What a cute picture of them. I think that sounds great. Arranged marriages are the new trend. Infact, on our way driving up to Idaho.. David was talking to Emily, asking her who she was going to marry... all the kids were naming off cousins, etc. She kept saying No, No, No... then when were all quiet, she told us who she was going to marry.... Colten.
Then she said she is going to have 7 children. Ha ha!
Looks like between Emmy's plans, and our arranged marriage... we have a pretty good chance!
Hope all is well with you guys! Idaho is gorgeous!!! It is fun to check in on you from long distance!!! Love, B.
Post a Comment