Last week Colten got to attend the coolest camp ever. My dear friend Becky has a sister that owns a ranch here in Vegas and they put on a kids camp to the learn how to care for and ride horses. Colten had so much fun. He has had a deep love of horses for a few years now...ever since he watched "The Man From Snowy River" (my favorite movie of all time). He was even Jim Craig (the lead character in the movie) last year for Halloween.
Colten's confidence and ease around the horses was awesome. Every morning the kids brushed the horses and cleaned out their hoofs.

They learned both English and Western styles of horseback ridding. The English saddle is smaller then the Western saddle and the kids can better feel the horse under them which is ideal for learning.
He is all on his own and totally in control ridding Boston.

It was so cute to see Colten ridding and loving it.

Giddy up!

Colten's confidence and ease around the horses was awesome. Every morning the kids brushed the horses and cleaned out their hoofs.

They learned both English and Western styles of horseback ridding. The English saddle is smaller then the Western saddle and the kids can better feel the horse under them which is ideal for learning.
He is all on his own and totally in control ridding Boston.

It was so cute to see Colten ridding and loving it.

Giddy up!


4 comments:
How amazing! Michael is so jealous. He wants to ride horses too. I am so glad that he has a love of horses. I hope he sticks with it. He looks like a natural. We love you!
I am so glad that you were sent Colton to the camp. It looked so cute. Sounds like he had a great time. We miss you guys. Have fun at girls camp.
That is the funnest camp EVER! I want to go! I've always loved horses, but haven't been around them enough to be comfortable with riding or caring for them. Marrying Jonathan was a shock that way. I love all the pictures. He looks like a natural! :)
Oh my heck I am totally jealous that we are not there for that...I would have signed myself up :) He looks like a little pro all by himself...have fun at girl's camp!
Post a Comment