January 1, 2010

Ward Party and Santa!

We really enjoyed our ward Christmas party. Colten sang with the Primary and I got to sing with the Young Women. Colten also put on his own little balancing act at our table.

Santa made his highly anticipated appearance and Colten and Paige couldn't wait to have their turn on his lap. Colten has become a big fan of Santa the last couple of years, but I thought for sure Paigey would be a little afraid of the man in red. To my surprised, she didn't hesitate at all. She climbed right up on Santa's lap and told him she wanted a baby doll. I was so proud of my big girl. Colten also made sure Santa knew he wanted a train and a helicopter.

I just loved this picture of Paigey looking at Santa. How could you not give her anything she wanted?



1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Santa pictures are my favorite! Ward parties are not, but yours looks very active and fun.