This past week I had two girlfriends from Wells that I grew up with fly in for a "Girl's Weekend"! We had so much fun and I truly can't remember when I had laughed so hard. We went and had massages at the spa, ate at all my favorite restaurants, went to the movies, and stayed up late talking and laughing...and sometimes crying! Our wonderful husbands took care of the kids while we fully enjoyed our time together and a break from being Mommies.
Let the good times roll!

Smile!

My dear friends Casandra and Jessica!

Thanks so much for everything Hookers! You were just what I needed! I love Ya!
2 comments:
NOTHING is better than a fantastic weekend away with the women who have been with you from the early years. I'm a little jealous of this expedition and thinking I need to plan one of my own! :) Thanks for the genius idea!
That looks like so fun! Can we do that with the Vegas girls??? :)
Post a Comment