Brigit- These Pictures are priceless- thanks for sharing those tender moments. We've been thinking about you SO much and keep you in our prayers!! Love you guys! Our hearts are with you!
She is beautiful! And these pictures are so wonderful. I wish that my arms could reach to wrap around you! I love you both so much and hope you know that I am always thinking of you and praying for you.
I know I just talked to you, these pictures are so beautiful. She is a little doll, please know that your family is always in our prayers. We love you so much and think about you all the time.
Brock and Brigit your family is in our prayers. These pictures are priceless. I am so glad that you had some time with your wonderful little girl as a family here. We continue to have you in our thoughts and prayers.
She is BEAUTIFUL! I don't know you, but you know my mother Glenna. She has shared these tender experiences with me and I am so grateful! My heart goes out to you and your family. What a PERFECT little Sadie to only have to come to earth for moments to receive her body and return to Heaven. May God Bless you with comfort and peace. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Those are such amazing pictures of Sadie and your little family! Thank you so much for posting them for us to see. I have been thinking of you so much lately. You have been in all of my prayers. What a blessed little girl to be part of your family! Love you!
Oh Brigit, these pictures and your beautiful baby girl...wow. I'm speechless. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and really do believe that you will be with your little girl again.
How Precious are those pictures!!! It brings tears to my eyes, they are absolutely beautiful. Isn't it so comforting to know that Families are Forever!! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures.
10 comments:
Brigit- These Pictures are priceless- thanks for sharing those tender moments. We've been thinking about you SO much and keep you in our prayers!! Love you guys! Our hearts are with you!
She is beautiful! And these pictures are so wonderful. I wish that my arms could reach to wrap around you! I love you both so much and hope you know that I am always thinking of you and praying for you.
I know I just talked to you, these pictures are so beautiful. She is a little doll, please know that your family is always in our prayers. We love you so much and think about you all the time.
Brock and Brigit your family is in our prayers. These pictures are priceless. I am so glad that you had some time with your wonderful little girl as a family here. We continue to have you in our thoughts and prayers.
She is BEAUTIFUL! I don't know you, but you know my mother Glenna. She has shared these tender experiences with me and I am so grateful! My heart goes out to you and your family. What a PERFECT little Sadie to only have to come to earth for moments to receive her body and return to Heaven. May God Bless you with comfort and peace. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Those are such amazing pictures of Sadie and your little family! Thank you so much for posting them for us to see. I have been thinking of you so much lately. You have been in all of my prayers. What a blessed little girl to be part of your family! Love you!
We love you guys and we are praying for all of you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful girl with us.
Oh Brigit, these pictures and your beautiful baby girl...wow. I'm speechless. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and really do believe that you will be with your little girl again.
Brigit- Your precious little girl is so beautiful. We will keep your family in our prayers. If you need anything I am here for you.
How Precious are those pictures!!! It brings tears to my eyes, they are absolutely beautiful. Isn't it so comforting to know that Families are Forever!! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures.
Post a Comment