I made this photo album in combination with the Family Proclamation for Brock and gave it to him for Christmas. It was a lot of work, but it turned out great and will be a treasured keepsake for our family.
I'm kind of proud of it and thought I would share.
5 comments:
W O W !!! What more can I say... Your book is awesome- it turned out so beautiful... NICE Work Brig!! (Now I'll need your help doing one!)
Good Job Brig! That book's amazing. It turned out beautiful, and it's definitley something to be proud of. Thanks for sharing.
Great work Brig, what a neat thing to have for your family. So it finally came and looked the way it was supposed to? Good job girly!
Uh, Brigit, that's the most amazing book I've ever seen! What a FANTASTIC idea! You really out-did yourself!
Thanks Brigit!! I love seeing your cute little family. You look great!! Guess who I ran into the other day?? Dean--I am pretty sure he was cheering the same time you were. It was crazy. Hadn't seen him since I left.
Post a Comment