January 28, 2011

Craft Night!

The second meeting of the Craftin' Cuties was so much FUN! Click here to check it out!

My sweet husband bought me those beautiful tulips! I'm so glad he "be mine"! ;-)

Our craft group was also spotlighted on two other craft blogs. Craftomaniac and Somewhere In Craftland. It's so cool!

4 comments:

THE BOLECHALA'S said...

love love love them I so wished I didn't live so far away, I would so come to your craft night.
love the black and white sign went to the site to see how you did it.
Great Job

Chet and Korryn said...

I would love to come and do a craft sometime. You pick such cute ones and looks like you have so much fun. I have Yw on Thurs though.

SVB said...

I just want to let you know that I hate you and that you are all looking so dang cute having fun together without me!!! Those crafts are so cute!!!

Marisa Jean said...

Your crafts are amazing! And being highlighted on other blogs--man! You're top-notch! Congrats!