Everyone geared up to hit the slopes. It was my kind of day to go skiing. (Sunny and fairly warm)
Colten tried snowboarding for the first time. He did so awesome! He had an awesome teacher too...his dad!
Brock and I had to take turns going out on the slopes. The bad thing about Grandma and Grandpa being on a mission is that we didn't have a babysitter, but we both got a good day in before the storm.
The storm dropped 22 inches in 24 hours. The kids loved playing out in the snow.
Look at that smile!
And this one too!I got a few grumbles from a few different individuals about taking another picture, but everyone ended up cooperating, and it's a good thing they did so we could capture this great shot.
We had our fill of snow and we were excited to return to sunny and warm Las Vegas only to wake up to this Monday Morning! Yep, occasionally it snows in Las Vegas! It melted in less then 2 hours, but it was fun while it lasted.


Happy New Year!!!






1 comment:
I love how close your family is. I wish we had a tradition like this. That's so fun.
Post a Comment