A couple of months ago I dressed this sweet little thing up as the beloved Dorothy for Halloween. The funny thing was that Paige had no idea who Dorothy was at the time. I know...my poor deprived child!
One night just before Christmas I found The Wizard of Oz on TV. I was so excited to show Paigey who Dorothy was. After watching just a couple of minutes she was hooked! I thought she would get scared when the Wicked Witch of the West appeared, but she totally didn't. I remember being scared of that mean old witch when I was little. Paige said (in her cute little three year old voice), "Mom, I like that witch...she's funny!" It just cracked me up!
I went out the next day to our nearest Target and purchased Paige her very own copy of The Wizard of Oz. She was so excited to open it on Christmas and has watched it over and over agian.
Paigey imitating The Wicked Witch of the West! It's so cute!



3 comments:
You know Brig, Paigie wouldn't make a good witch, she is too dang cute...
Besides the Dorthy out fit is more fitting.
Maybe next year we can have her dress up as the witch. The only problem is she won't be able to scare anybody.
Good one!!!
Love Brock
Brock is right she is too cute to be a witch. I just love the videos.
they change so fast. I miss them
thanks for keeping up on the blog.
Love Nani
How cute! I love her little voice trying to sound mean and crackley.
Post a Comment