I love...love...love SUGAR COOKIES! I own cookie cutters for every holiday, season, and just about everything in between. Fortunately my kids share my love of these yummy cookies and ask me to make them a couple times a week. I was thrilled to grant their request this week and put all my heart cookie cutters to good use. 

I usually have to separate Paige's cookies from everyone elses'...for obvious reasons (Smile).

Who will receive Alyssa's heart this year?
My husband got a hold of the camera and insisted that I add his picture. Man do I love him....
Look at the joy on Paigey's face!Pucker up!
Sweet kisses!

The finished product...
A few tricks I've learned to make extra yummy sugar cookies.
1. Don't over cook. Cook for 1 minute less then the recipe tells you. (soft cookies are the best)
2. Roll dough thickness to 1/4 inch.
3. Be generous with the frosting.
4. Don't over sprinkle or get excessive with candy toppings.
Colten's Family project for school. We have so much fun doing these together.






3 comments:
Domestic Goddess! Seriously.
Um, love the tips on the sugar cookies, because mine NEVER turn out! But now post the recipe! I don't have a great one, and am in desperate need! :)
Those cookies look delightful! I miss eating, I mean making sugar cookies with you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the look on my grand kids faces when they are doing fun projects with mommy and daddy. I am so thankful for and son and daughter in law who spends so many fun time with them.
someday you will have to make a file of just making cookies with the kids. I so wish I didn't live so far away.
love you guys
Post a Comment