This past weekend Brock and I got to attend a couples Valentine Party with lots of our good friends. I have to say it was one of the funnest parties ever! Each couple was asked to bring their wedding photo...the larger the better. (Smile) We all enjoyed a yummy potluck dinner and several games including...Name That Love Song, The Newly Wed Game, Ring the Bell, and Dance Revolution (for the men only). Dave and Becky were the most AMAZING hosts and know how to throw one heck of a party!
Yes...we won the title of Mr. and Mrs. Valentine 2011. I think we clinched the grand prize with the best Honeymoon Story. It's only a story we can tell in person. (hehe)
Valentine's Day
It seems like we've been celebrating Valentines day for more then a week, but I'm not complaining!
We had a fun family dinner with a heart theme for Valentine's Day.
Heart shaped Pizza.
Colten making his Pizza!
Paigey's turn.
My favorite...chocolate covered strawberries!
My sweet Valentine sporting his favorite shirt! I love you too my HOT husband!
I almost forgot...we were Heart Attacked by Doug, Heather, Evan, and Audrey Fife!
It was so fun to wake up to our Heart Attack! It made us feel very loved!
We are so grateful to be surrounded by so much love! Happy Valentine's Day!








2 comments:
How great! Although, next time I see you I'm demanding you tell me your honeymoon story!
And I've been craving pizza so much this week--those heart-shaped ones are so stinkin' cute!
You guys are the hottest couple!!! The party looked so fun! Love all of the heart food too!
Post a Comment