These pictures were taken in November, but I'm just posting them now...I didn't want to spoil the surprise for our Christmas cards. (hehe)

3 cute nephews, 4 beautiful nieces, and my 2 cute little peanuts.
Sisters are close friends forever!
Just the 5 of us! Steffani, Amber, Brigit, Rachael, and Gina.

Amber (my baby sister) and her son Jorden.
The Paulks. (Just in case you were wondering Steffani is the second oldest.)
The Cromies. (Rachael was the first born of all of us. I would say she was the oldest, but she hates when I do that.) (Smile)
The Petersens. (I'm the middle child.)I love this picture!
I love this man! He is truly my better half!
The products of our love. They're stinkin' cute!!!
Father and Son! I always wanted a little boy that looked like his handsome daddy! Score!










4 comments:
Brigit-- your family is so DANG cute!! Great job!! You look fabulous as well!!
Okay, I always get so confused when I see Jonny's family, so it's good to have the break-down.
These pictures are phenomenal, and I'm not just saying this because it's your blog, but I think your family is the most photogenic. You guys look amazing!
You are such an amazing person! I love reading your blogs and how much you do. In a way I am so jealous of all the crafty things you do! You are an inspiration to me! I want you to know how much I truly love you and Brock! I wish we lived closer. Thanks for sharing all the neat things on this blog. It makes me feel closer to you. Beautiful family pictures...I expect nothing less, after all look at what they are working with! True beauties!!
Love you!!
You are too funny with the Brock/Colten "score" comment! I really didn't realize it until I was editing... Colten is a straight up clone! Whenever you are ready to start shooting with me just let me know! I know you got it in ya! And no saying "I'm not ready", no better time like the present!
Post a Comment