The boys made homemade root beer. So yummy!


4 wheeling!

Horseback riding!


Playing on the hay bales!

My partner in crime...Kate! She knows how to travel in style! (smile)

After the kids had their fun on the horses...Kate and I took a turn.

I know I look like a horse jockey and I'm busting out of the saddle, but I didn't care. I just was happy to be horseback. I grew up spending a lot of time at my grandparents ranch in McGill, NV and so much of that time was spent riding horses. I miss it!

Photo Shoot...
A ranch is a perfect backdrop for pictures!





Getting in on the FUN!

Wooohooo!!!

The landing was not so pretty nor did it feel that great. Does that mean were getting old? (cringe)
Thank you Stewarts for a wonderful weekend!!! We love you guys!
2 comments:
That jumping picture is amazing! I love it! And homemade rootbeer...mmmm... so tasty!
Awww- We had a blast too! LOVE it when you guys hit town. Not fair, hoewever, that you're depriving your viewers of the totally hot glamour shots of YOU on the horse. (Mine only happened after you taught me what to do! LOL!!!) POST IT!!!!
Post a Comment